Run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon this October to support Mission of Our Lady of the Angels!
We do NOT have any more post close entries! Sorry! Please e-mail [email protected] if you would like to get information about TEAM OLA 2014 or if you would like to join the prayer team!
In 2011, TEAM OLA was started to:
- Raise awareness of Mission of Our Lady of the Angels
- Offer up sacrifices of time, energy, and physical discomfort for the Mission and those it serves
- Raise funds funds for Mission of Our Lady of the Angels
- HAVE FUN!
In 2011 and 2012, TEAM OLA sacrificed hundreds of hours of training for the Mission. The team has been able to raise ~$47,000 in the process! We are so grateful for all of TEAM OLA’s efforts. With the help of our team, friends, and of course, God, we think we can reach our 2013 goals of:
- 40 Team OLA members
- All runners paired with an actively praying angel/ prayer warrior
- Raise $40,000
If you want to sign up, please e-mail [email protected] or call 773-486-8431 and ask for Sr. Stephanie. We have no more spots for 2013, but we would love to put you on a list to get information about the 2014 team.
Details for joining TEAM OLA 2013:
- 2013 race day: October 13, 2013
- Perks include- T-shirts, training advice (if wanted), periodic motivational e-mails, pre race Mass & dinner, place to stay the night before the race, transportation to start, among other things
- Sample letters and other fundraising information will be provided for you
- We have no fundraising minimum
- Each runner will be assigned an ANGEL/ PRAYER WARRIOR to specifically pray for their intentions during training and during the race
- Sr. Stephanie/ another Team OLA member will come run with you if you need help!
Not a runner, but still want to get involved? Join TEAM OLA ANGELS!
Sign up to pray for a runner! E-mail [email protected] or call 773-486-8431 and ask for Sr. Stephanie to sign up. We really need your prayers!
Again, if you are interested in joining Team OLA 2013 or Team OLA Angels, please contact Sr. Stephanie at [email protected]
Thank you and God bless!