To see the Mission of Our Lady of the Angels website, which covers some of our current ministries, please click HERE.
While living in neighborhoods noted for poverty, our ministries include:
· Serving the poor through food pantries, clothing and house hold items distributions, after school programs, senior programs, and family meal programs
· Evangelization, including days of recollection on site or in parishes, parish missions and Bible Camps for youth
· Adoration in each house, working up to Perpetual Adoration as able, inviting the laity to participate
· Retreat work, both making space available for retreatants to come to our houses, as well as assisting with or hosting Youth and Adult retreats and Service Immersion Trips for colleges students
· Teaching includes making ourselves available to teach religion in poor Catholic schools, hopefully developing into administration of Catholic schools in poor neighborhoods; at the initial stages of our community’s apostolate, we will begin to teach religious education in poor parishes.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38317164-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'franciscansoftheeucharist.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);